Printer Datacard SD260
Overview Printer Datacard SD260 :
It’s easy to go green (or blue or red or yellow) with the eco-friendly Datacard® SD260™ ID badge printer. Gone are the days of sacrificing quality or speed to be kinder to the planet. This US-made ID badge printer is the fastest in its class with 200 card-per-hour color printing speed – that’s 33% to 66% faster than competitive models. Add best-in-class print quality and you’ve got yourself a card printer Captain Planet would drool over. Best of all, its competitive price makes it damn near irresistible.
Datacard® SD260™ ID badge printer features:
Earth-Friendly: one of the most energy efficient card printers available, the Datacard® SD260™ is ENERGY STAR® compliant, features EcoPure™ additive biodegradable supply cores, and recyclable packaging and printer plastics.
User-Friendly: you don’t have to be a superhero to use this ID badge printer. TruePick™ technology accepts multiple card thicknesses automatically, features an easy card cleaning wheel in case of jamming, and uses a simple, browser-based print manager for single point access to settings, status and maintenance.
Vivid Color: TrueMatch™ print technology produces crisp colors and photo quality images.
Secure: control printer access with three levels of authorization, including password protection. Add the Kensington reinforced lock option for added security.
Free Datacard ID Works Intro identification software
Specifications Printer Datacard SD260
- Card Printing Specifications
- Full-color or monochrome printing
- Single-sided printing
- Edge-to-edge printing
- 200 cph color printing
- 850 cph monochrome printing
- 300 dpi resolution
- Dimensions: L: 15.4”/39.1 cm, W: 6.9”/17.5 CM, H 8.8”/22.4 cm
- Weight: 8.1 lbs/3.7 kg
- Automatic 100-card input hopper
- 25-card output hopper
- Soft touch display panel
- XPS printer driver
- Web-based printer manager
- Standard Ethernet and USB connectivity
- Trade Agreement Act (TAA) compliant for federal government purchasing
- 128 MB memory
Optional ID Badge Printer Features
- ISO (3-track hi co and lo co) and JIS magnetic stripe
- 100-card output hopper
- User selectable magnetic stripe track encoding for ISO
- Manual feed for hopperless operation
- Kensington reinforced lock
Encoding Options & Specifications
- Magnetic stripe encoding (field upgradeable) ISO 7811 three-track option (high- and low-coercivity), JIS type II single-track option, standard and custom data formats
- Smart card personalization – contact/contactless all-in-one reader, iCLASS by HID, read/writer encoder, third-party OEM smart card option-ready
Microsoft Windows certified printer drivers supported: Windows 7, Windows Vista (32 and 64 bit), Windows Server 2008 (64 bit), Windows XP SP3/Windows Server 2003 R2 (32 bit)
Microsoft Windows Quality Labs (WHQL) certified
Kemudahan Anda Adalah Prioritas Kami