Overview Datacard SD260 :
It’s easy to go green (or blue or red or yellow) with the eco-friendly Datacard® SD260™ ID badge printer. Gone are the days of sacrificing quality or speed to be kinder to the planet. This US-made ID badge printer is the fastest in its class with 200 card-per-hour color printing speed – that’s 33% to 66% faster than competitive models. Add best-in-class print quality and you’ve got yourself a card printer Captain Planet would drool over. Best of all, its competitive price makes it damn near irresistible.
Datacard® SD260™ ID badge printer features:
Earth-Friendly: one of the most energy efficient card printers available, the Datacard® SD260™ is ENERGY STAR® compliant, features EcoPure™ additive biodegradable supply cores, and recyclable packaging and printer plastics.
User-Friendly: you don’t have to be a superhero to use this ID badge printer. TruePick™ technology accepts multiple card thicknesses automatically, features an easy card cleaning wheel in case of jamming, and uses a simple, browser-based print manager for single point access to settings, status and maintenance.
Vivid Color: TrueMatch™ print technology produces crisp colors and photo quality images.
Secure: control printer access with three levels of authorization, including password protection. Add the Kensington reinforced lock option for added security.
Free Datacard ID Works Intro identification software
Specifications Datacard SD260
- Card Printing Specifications
- Full-color or monochrome printing
- Single-sided printing
- Edge-to-edge printing
- 200 cph color printing
- 850 cph monochrome printing
- 300 dpi resolution
- Dimensions: L: 15.4”/39.1 cm, W: 6.9”/17.5 CM, H 8.8”/22.4 cm
- Weight: 8.1 lbs/3.7 kg
- Automatic 100-card input hopper
- 25-card output hopper
- Soft touch display panel
- XPS printer driver
- Web-based printer manager
- Standard Ethernet and USB connectivity
- Trade Agreement Act (TAA) compliant for federal government purchasing
- 128 MB memory
Optional ID Badge Printer Features
- ISO (3-track hi co and lo co) and JIS magnetic stripe
- 100-card output hopper
- User selectable magnetic stripe track encoding for ISO
- Manual feed for hopperless operation
- Kensington reinforced lock
Encoding Options & Specifications
- Magnetic stripe encoding (field upgradeable) ISO 7811 three-track option (high- and low-coercivity), JIS type II single-track option, standard and custom data formats
- Smart card personalization – contact/contactless all-in-one reader, iCLASS by HID, read/writer encoder, third-party OEM smart card option-ready
Microsoft Windows certified printer drivers supported: Windows 7, Windows Vista (32 and 64 bit), Windows Server 2008 (64 bit), Windows XP SP3/Windows Server 2003 R2 (32 bit)
Microsoft Windows Quality Labs (WHQL) certified
Kemudahan Anda Adalah Prioritas Kami