For double-sided, vivid color printing that’s as friendly on your budget as it is to Mother Earth, the Datacard® SD360™ is your best bet. Best-in-class card printing quality, jam-preventing TruePick™ technology and 200 card-per-hour printing speed make this card printing superstar one of the smartest choices on the market. And because it’s proudly made in the USA, you’re also saving on carbon emissions from long distance transportation.
Datacard® SD360™ card printer features:
Jam-Resistant: TruePick™ technology accepts multiple card thicknesses automatically and prevents jams. The easy card cleaning wheel makes clearing those rare jams easy.
Crisp Color: TrueMatch™ print technology produces crisp colors and photo quality images.
Earth-Friendly: reducing your impact on the environment is simple with the Datacard® SD360™. It’s one of the most energy efficient card printers available, is ENERGY STAR® compliant, features EcoPure™ additive biodegradable supply cores and recyclable packaging and printer plastics.
Secure: control printer access with three levels of authorization, including password protection. A Kensington reinforced lock is available for added security.
Free Datacard ID Works Intro identification software
Card Printing Specifications
- Full-color or monochrome printing
- Single- or double-sided printing
- Edge-to-edge printing
General Id Card Printer Specifications
- 200 cph color printing
- 850 cph monochrome printing
- 300 dpi resolution
- Dimensions: L: 21.2”/53.9 cm, W: 6.9”/17.5 cm, H 8.8”/22.4 cm
- Weight: 12 lbs/5.4 kg
- Automatic 100-card input hopper
- 25-card output hopper
- Separate reject location and holding tray
- Input hopper empty detection
- Soft touch display panel
- XPS printer driver
- Web-based printer manager
- Standard Ethernet and USB connectivity
- Trade Agreement Act (TAA) compliant for federal government purchasing
- 128 MB memory
- ISO (3-track hi co and lo co) and JIS magnetic stripe
- 100-card output hopper
- 200-card input hopper
- User selectable magnetic stripe track encoding for ISO
- Manual feed for hopperless operation
- Kensington reinforced lock
Encoding Options & Specifications
- Magnetic stripe encoding (field upgradeable) ISO 7811 three-track option (high- and low-coercivity), JIS type II single-track option, standard and custom data formats
- Smart card personalization (field upgradeable) – contact/contactless all-in-one reader, iCLASS by HID, read/writer encoder, third-party OEM smart card option-ready
Microsoft Windows certified printer drivers supported: Windows 7, Windows Vista (32 and 64 bit), Windows Server 2008 (64 bit), Windows XP SP3/Windows Server 2003 R2 (32 bit), Microsoft Windows Quality Labs (WHQL) certified
The Datacard® SD360™ comes with a 30-month standard depot warranty on the printer and 30-month warranty on the printhead. To learn more about protecting your investment with extended warranty options.
Kemudahan Anda Adalah Prioritas Kami